Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Multiple combo boxes with unique duplicates showing only

Hi,

I'm sure I've looked in the wrong places for an answer, but this is my
problem.

I have four columns labeled, CLASS, CATEGORY, SUB-CATEGORY, and TYPE. Each
column contains a list of possible options, based upon the initial CLASS
descriptor.

EG:
CLASS CATEGORY SUB-CATEGORY TYPE
Joe Sale Trucks Used
Joe Sale Vans New
Joe Service Vans Lease
Sue Service SUV Lease
Sue Sale Trucks Lease
Bob Accessory Car Spoiler

I realize there are numerous solutions to my question, but my problem is I
cannot hide the duplicate entries in the columns. If I blank them, then I get
big gaps between my available choices in the resultant columns. I'm not
familiar with VBA or coding, and try to stick with formulas. This list is
also dynamic, with data being added daily. (EG: If I pick JOE, then I should
see SALES and SERVICE next, then either TRUCKS and VANS for SALES, or VANS
for SERVICE, then NEW, USED, LEASED, and so on.

Any help is much appreciated. I feel stupid enough already, kindly don't
remind me! :7/