Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Updating Sublists from Master worksheets

My company just compiled a large list of names and addresses for my
job (roughly 22,000) and right now the data is sorted by zipcode.
This list is a mailing list for our clients and I'm trying to do a
mail merge so we can send them a notice for a change in policy.

I'd like to split the zip codes up into separate worksheets (sheet2
being zip codes that start with 0, sheet3 being zip codes that start
with 1, etc) so that when we make a mail merge to print the labels we
can do it in sections rather than the whole glob at once.

Is there a way to have the non-master sheets reference that certain
range (e.g. sheet2 going from zipcodes of 00000 to 09999) and updating
when new addresses are added to the master list?