Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How Do I delete a check box.

I was cutting and pasting text to an Excel file and now I have a check box on
the spreadsheet. I tried right-clicking around it to select it and tried
left clicking around it. How can I select it so I can remove it from the
sheet?

Thanks for the help!!

--
akkrug
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

?B?YWtrcnVn?= wrote in
:

I was cutting and pasting text to an Excel file and now I have a check
box on the spreadsheet. I tried right-clicking around it to select it
and tried left clicking around it. How can I select it so I can
remove it from the sheet?

Thanks for the help!!

Right-click the checkbox (menu will appear)
Left-click the box-area of the checkbox
- should have a hatched line around it with sizing dots (they look
like hollow bullet-points)
Press the delete key on your keyboard

HTH