Aiko

Default Percent increase in excel

How could I do a percent increase when I have two tables with money values,
one from last year and one from this year?
JE McGimpsey

One way:

A1: <last year's value
B1: <this year's value
C1: =B1/A1-1

Format C1 as a percentage.

In article ,
"Aiko" wrote:

How could I do a percent increase when I have two tables with money values,
one from last year and one from this year?

Aiko

Thank you for your answer, I send you and e-mail because I came up with new
problems.
Thanks Again
Aiko

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

One way:

A1: <last year's value
B1: <this year's value
C1: =B1/A1-1

Format C1 as a percentage.

In article ,
"Aiko" wrote:

How could I do a percent increase when I have two tables with money values,
one from last year and one from this year?

JE McGimpsey

Never got it - if it contained an attachment it would have been
automatically deleted by my filters.

Why don't you post a description of the problem back here?