Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How can I sort out data?

I have done an auto filter. Then, I cannot find some information in the drop
down box, although it is there. The info. has been sorted out AtoZ. But the
box only shows the information starting with A and B. However, I have input
many words starting with other letters. And some of the words have
disappeared. How can I fix that, please?.

Thanks a lot.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

And you're sure you applied the data|Filter|autofilter to all the rows in your
range?

If you're sure, then maybe this is the problem:
http://contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html#Limits
(from Debra Dalgleish's site)

She includes some work-arounds, too.

--