Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default how do i change the case text in a column?

I followed the directions as listed under CLR's post, however I am unable to
figure out how to copy down the column as well.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Would have been nice if you had stuck to the original thread but in the absence
of any detail...................

Enter =casefunction(A1) in B1

Double-click on the fill handle of B1 to copy down.

casefunction would be LOWER, UPPER or PROPER depending upon your needs.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP