Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Liz Liz is offline

Default Need help with conditions Liz

I've a question...........

If A1 = 2/17/2007
B1 = 2/22/2007

I've cell C1 with a formula to calculate the difference between those dates
and based on the result which appears on C1 I've a condition in cell D1 which
is if C1 is greater or equal to 0 then YES and if less than 0 then NO. But I
need one more condition that is if c1 is has no value which is when the A1
and B1 is blank I need the D1 cell to appear blank to but should have the
condition in place. PS: I've formatted the C column by unchecking the zero
values under Tools/Options/View.

Thanks
Liz

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

See your previous thread.

Please don't post the same question multiple times. It only tends to
fragment any answers you get, and it potentially wastes the time of
those trying to answer a question that's already been answered.

In article ,
Liz wrote:

I've a question...........

If A1 = 2/17/2007
B1 = 2/22/2007

I've cell C1 with a formula to calculate the difference between those dates
and based on the result which appears on C1 I've a condition in cell D1 which
is if C1 is greater or equal to 0 then YES and if less than 0 then NO. But I
need one more condition that is if c1 is has no value which is when the A1
and B1 is blank I need the D1 cell to appear blank to but should have the
condition in place. PS: I've formatted the C column by unchecking the zero
values under Tools/Options/View.

Thanks
Liz

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Liz Liz is offline

Sorry I wasn't sure if the one I sent before was submitted as I got an error
message at my end. And thats the reason I drafted the same question and
submitted it again.