Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
ann ann is offline

Default Help with InputBox and MsgBox

I want an InputBox and MsgBox to display several lines on text and want to be
able to hit carriage-return so that the text reads like a paragraph.

I have the following :-

Title = "Please Enter Password to LOCK ALL the sheets"
MSG1 = ("Enter Password and Select OK")
resp1 = InputBox(MSG1, Title)

How could I format the above to say have a carriage return after "Enter
Password"?

--
Thank U and Regards

Ann

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

MSG1 = "Enter Password" & vbCr & "and Select OK"

vbCr is a "constant" and is the same as Chr(13) which is the carriage return character.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Ann"
wrote in message
I want an InputBox and MsgBox to display several lines on text and want to be
able to hit carriage-return so that the text reads like a paragraph.
I have the following :-

Title = "Please Enter Password to LOCK ALL the sheets"
MSG1 = ("Enter Password and Select OK")
resp1 = InputBox(MSG1, Title)

How could I format the above to say have a carriage return after "Enter
Password"?
--
Thank U and Regards
Ann