Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Assistnace with simple Macro

I have a report in Excel which is a payroll output report. This report comes
out every 15 days. I need to format this with certain default headers and if
then statements so as to be able to send it to ADP in their format. I
have the formulas for the if then statements etc. but I am not able to
create a macro for the same. I would be very grateful if someone can help me
with this.

I have attached the Excel file. The output for payroll is from Coloum A to F
and I have done the formatting from H to Q. ( which is the way that ADP
needs it)

What I wanted to do is create a macro that will look at the file that comes
out i.e basically A to F in my attachment ( the rows of data will differ
every output but the columns will remain the same) and format it with the if
then statements (H2 to Q2) / headers(H1 to Q1) etc. like I have in H to Q
and
put it on a separate sheet if possible.

I would be really grateful for any help on this.

Thank you
S Commar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

One other option is to upload the file to one of the free file hosting sites
and list the location in your post. That way the file is available to anyone
interested in seeing it.

Some free filehosts that could be used:
http://www.flypicture.com/
http://cjoint.com/index.php