Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Excel

I have another question for this paper that I'm working on and I can't seem
to find the answer to. I'm a new user for Excel and I know next to nothing
about it. Any help you can give me would be great...

The question is: "If you see a spreadsheet with row AND column headings as
NUMBERS, what is the problem (if any!!)?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

That means that the file is setup to use R1C1 reference style.

Row1Column1

A1 would be R1C1

B3 would be R3C2

The setting for this is located in the menu at ToolOptionsGeneral
TabSettingsR1C1 reference style

Biff