Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default having trouble locking hyperlinks in excel

Hi all. I have a workbook with multiple worksheets. I have hyperlinks between
the first worksheet and others in the book, just using the cell reference (eg
E4). The problem I have is when I add a row, the links are messed up.

I tried naming the cells I'm linking to, but then the links didn't work at
all.
Any ideas?
--
Thanks! Chatnoir