Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Can cells be copies automatically to Sheet 2 and Sheet 3

I batch informaion, normally using the same information from Sheet 1 on Sheet
2 & 3. I was wondering without cutting and pasting, is it anyway it could
automatically be done?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

One way:

In Sheet2:

J5: =Sheet1!A1

In article ,
Curious wrote:

I batch informaion, normally using the same information from Sheet 1 on Sheet
2 & 3. I was wondering without cutting and pasting, is it anyway it could
automatically be done?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

One way is to select all three sheets and enter the data in one . voila!
Another would be a macro to copy/paste or transfer only values, as desired.
Another would be a formula in sheet 2 and 3

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software