Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default rows

I have a banner that takes up the first two roles and was wondering if there
was any way to re-number row 3 to the last row. I would like row 3 to be
renamed 1 and so on.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max Max is offline

You can't re-number the row headers if that's what you mean to do. Just use
say, col A to number your rows as desired. Eg enter in A3: 1, in A4: 2. Then
select A3:A4, copy down as far as required.
--
Max
Singapore
"teddkilroy" wrote:
I have a banner that takes up the first two roles and was wondering if there
was any way to re-number row 3 to the last row. I would like row 3 to be
renamed 1 and so on.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max Max is offline

welcome ..