Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default excel

Ok...I have done a search and I don't have Excel on my computer. Is this
something I have to purchase?
--
Kathy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Yes.
It is NOT part of the windows operating system. You may purchase excel by
itself or as part of the Office Suite which shouldn't cost too much more. If
you don't need too much functionality I would try ebay for excel97 sr2. Be
sure you get that version and be sure you get a LEGAL copy.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Kathy" wrote in message
Ok...I have done a search and I don't have Excel on my computer. Is this
something I have to purchase?
--
Kathy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Do you need Excel or do you just want to open and view/print a file that has
been sent to you?

There is a viewer you can install which allows viewing and printing Excel
workbooks(files).

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=EN

Gord

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:11:02 -0800, Kathy
wrote:

Thank you