Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default attn: honor - truly enticing nntp server - um - (1/1)

I think you’ll love this.

Take a look, I know you'll love it as much as I do.
Images, video, mp3 music, the real news from around the world... it's all inside waiting for you.
They offer some of the best premium newsgroup access anywhere.
You can find almost anything you are looking for.
One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download.
They give you access to some of the best groups others may not carry.
Great prices and support await you as you travel into the beautiful world of premium nntp access.
Take a look at all the great features below and imagine! You'll LOVE it.
With some of the fastest connections around it's no wonder people love it and keep coming back.

Streaming audio and video
Blazing fast downloads
Convenient thumbnail indexes
Keyword searchable

Thank you and have a good night... oh and check out http://www.newsdude.net - that's what I'm talking about.

Ur! Ir er koy zi workohebpew tefne
cif. Um biv ki gokta jovforozvir ti culji rozhe uf ...