Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default ####

Ok, so, I am in an MS office course at school, and I am trying to get a grip
on excel, but I cant seem to get auto sum down well. I know the reason I am
getting these symbols, but I am having problems getting the actual numbers to
get up there. All I get is the #### and I cant get rid of it
--
Thanks