-   -   #### (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/128649-a.html)

Cgirlcj

####

Ok, so, I am in an MS office course at school, and I am trying to get a grip
on excel, but I cant seem to get auto sum down well. I know the reason I am
getting these symbols, but I am having problems getting the actual numbers to
get up there. All I get is the #### and I cant get rid of it
--
Thanks

George Gee

####

Make the column wider, or reduce the text size.

George Gee