Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Drop down list

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

This should explain it

John

"The Subject®" wrote:

drop down list of a drop down list Hapitaron10 Excel Worksheet Functions 3 June 2nd 06 11:03 PM
Conditional Drop Down List Bogo Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 February 16th 06 09:11 PM
changing value of a cell by selecting an item from a drop down list Bobby Mir Excel Worksheet Functions 6 June 8th 05 08:33 PM
Pull unique names for drop down list [email protected] Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 February 1st 05 10:23 PM
Drop List Referencing Boony Excel Worksheet Functions 2 November 11th 04 11:42 AM