Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default A special chart presentation

I am a very casual user of Excel. Most of my work is with Access.

I have a set of data where values range between 90 and 120 units.

If I make a chart most of it is the rang zero to 90 and has no use in
the display. I would prefer to show only the scale 90 to 120 and have
the chart display changes within that band of values.

Is this possible and, if so, how do I do it?

Thanks,

Robin Chapple
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Right-click on the Y-axis and then Format Axis and select the Scale tab
- instead of Auto you can change the Min and Max values by just typing
directly into the boxes (i.e. put 90 in the Min box).

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Jan 25, 7:57 pm, Robin Chapple wrote:
I am a very casual user of Excel. Most of my work is with Access.

I have a set of data where values range between 90 and 120 units.

If I make a chart most of it is the rang zero to 90 and has no use in
the display. I would prefer to show only the scale 90 to 120 and have
the chart display changes within that band of values.

Is this possible and, if so, how do I do it?

Thanks,

Robin Chapple

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

I'm glad it worked for you - thanks for feeding back.

Pete

On Jan 27, 12:46 am, Robin Chapple wrote:
[...]

Robin Chapple- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -