Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default 2003 teachers & student edition

When making out an invoice I need a formula to change the date automatic to
the correct date. Thanks for the help,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

What is meant by "correct date"? Today? =TODAY() will return the current
date, but it will update with every calculation, so if you open the workbook
tormorrow, you'll tomorrows date. If you want enter today's date in an
un-update mode, use CTRL+<semicolon.

Beyond that, there's little to say without knowing what you mean by
"correct date".

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson