Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ben Ben is offline

Default reference cell

Hi
I want to send an email from a cell in excell2003
I can insert a link and set the email address from the dia box
What I also want to do is to pick up from another cell the email address for
"cc", the subject, and a very short message(body)
For example: The email link in cell A1 is subject=A2;&cc=A3&body=A4.
When the email editor starts the the email address in the TO (A1) field
shows up correct, but the cc field, the subject field, and the body field
contains "A2", "A3", "A4" respectively.
I need them the show the actual text (including the email address) in those
cells