Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Show comments without mouse

How do i show comments not always without using mouse. I mean when i go to a
ceel using keyboard it should should comment. further, how can i give one
comment for entire one row and one column.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Anand vijay

Try an input message with "Data Validation". I don't know if you can give a
comment to an entire row or column, but my gut says no.

Mike Rogers

"Anand vijay" wrote:

How do i show comments not always without using mouse. I mean when i go to a
ceel using keyboard it should should comment. further, how can i give one
comment for entire one row and one column.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
CLR CLR is offline

With VBA you could create a pop-up MessageBox when selecting a cell, but if
applied to an entire row, or column, could get quite aggravating as it would
have to be de-activated each time.......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3