Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Where do I find the Name Box and Fx functions in Excel?

I'm working through the Excell training exercises. I'm stuck because the
instructions for the Name Box and Fx functions are not on the spread sheet.
Where can I go do activate these functions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

These are on the Formula bar which you probably have turned off.

Go to View on menu and see you can toggle "Formula Bar" on and off by clicking
on it.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 7 Dec 2006 14:57:01 -0800, LERT wrote:

I'm working through the Excell training exercises. I'm stuck because the
instructions for the Name Box and Fx functions are not on the spread sheet.
Where can I go do activate these functions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"LERT" wrote:

I'm working through the Excell training exercises. I'm stuck because the
instructions for the Name Box and Fx functions are not on the spread sheet.
Where can I go do activate these functions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Viewtoolbarsformula bar

--
Don Guillett