Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Stop excel from copying data from one sheet to another

I have a workbook (actually 75 workbooks) and it has ten worksheets. In each
sheet I have a subtotal at the end of each row (34 in all) and at the bottom
of each column (25 in all) I have copied this formula onto each sheet. The
problem I am having is that in the blank cells (of any worksheet), I enter a
number and it is being transposed onto the other nine worksheets. I have no
formulas in any of the cells or the other worksheets telling it to transfer
the information. What I need to know is, how do i stop it from copying
information from one sheet to the other without having to redo my workbooks?