Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
TKM TKM is offline

Default Combine two Access reports into one Excel

Is there a way to output two seprate Access reports into one Excel worksheet?
I was thinging about combining two reports into one sheet using the Excel
tabs so the user can go back and forth to see seprate result sets without
looking at two seprate instances of Excel. Currently I have a button in
Access that outputs my two reports to excel but it opens two seprate
instances. Any help would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

You may do the other way around. Instead of exporting from Access to Excel,
use the menu Data-Import External Data-New Database Query so it will be
Excel the one reading from the reports in Access. You can link to a
different report in each worksheet, and Excel will give you the option of
refreshing the data on demand.
If this solution fits you, the Excel help has a topic for "Import or connect
to data", where you can check the details on how to do it.

Hope this helps,
Miguel.