Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default make exel open at the bottom of the worksheet

I have a problem. Every time I open a worksheet excel it starts me off at
A86. I need to know how I can make it open and start me off in the first
empty colum
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Assuming you want to search row 1, right click sheet tabview
codecopy/paste thisSAVE
now each time you activate the sheet it will open at the next empty column
in row 1

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
Cells(1, columns.Count).End(xlToLeft).Offset(, 1).Select

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software