Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Viewing formulas

I need to find a formula that's on the sheet I'm working on - I don't know
what it is or where it is and it's causing problems. How can I display all
formulas on the sheet I'm working on?
--
Lynne Mawson
Manchester

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi Lynne,

CTRL` (accent grave) toggles formula view
You can also look at ToolsFormula editingTrace errors

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Lynne Mawson" wrote in message ...
|I need to find a formula that's on the sheet I'm working on - I don't know
| what it is or where it is and it's causing problems. How can I display all
| formulas on the sheet I'm working on?
| --
| Lynne Mawson
| Manchester

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi Lynne

Type Ctrl + ` that is hold down Control and the key to the left of the
number 1 at top left of your keyboard.
That is a toggle to switch back and forth between normal view and
formula view.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Lynne Mawson" wrote in message
I need to find a formula that's on the sheet I'm working on - I don't
know
what it is or where it is and it's causing problems. How can I
display all
formulas on the sheet I'm working on?
--
Lynne Mawson