Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ken Ken is offline

Default Hide some columns?

I saw a spreadsheet that hides all columns past column F. The rest of the
columns were Gary with no letters at the top.

How?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ken Ken is offline

I see!, hide all the other columns. Select the entire worksheet and go to
the main menu under Format Column to Unhide.

Too simple to see. It was the unhide method that got me.

Ken