Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Excel User Conference in October...

There's a wonderful conference for Excel Users. Led by Excel MVP's and Excel
gurus. Find out details at
http://www.exceluserconference.com and sign up! This is the 4th time it's
been done - Fort Worth, Atlantic City, London, and now Marina Del Rey,
California.
Come one, come all!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

I'm a bit confused - site says 1st one was at Ft. Worth, but that the one in
the Texas area this time will be Houston? Ft. Worth I could make as a 2 day
one-night jaunt, Houston makes it a 4-day 3-night (or)deal for me.