Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
dk dk is offline

Default Vlookup multiple

We have invoices by company name how can we select all the invoices with 1
vlookup ex:row a1 A10 A13 A17 all are for (john)
all of them are for for the same customer we want to have several lines on
invoice for each invoice automatically filled itemized with vlookup, or what
is if we need only invoice from a10?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi

I would use Advanced Filter to extract the lines required for that
customer to a second Sheet, then print out that sheet as the invoice.

Take a look at Debra Dalgleish's site for help on how to do this. There
are some sample files you can download to help you as well.
http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html#ExtractWs

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"dk" wrote in message
We have invoices by company name how can we select all the invoices
with 1
vlookup ex:row a1 A10 A13 A17 all are for (john)
all of them are for for the same customer we want to have several
lines on
invoice for each invoice automatically filled itemized with vlookup,
or what
is if we need only invoice from a10?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
dk dk is offline

Does this mean we can not use the vlookup to fill all data, we have to design
a sheet without the vlookup?