Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Kim Kim is offline

Default How do i copy a scramble file with 20970 rows to excel?

I try to copy a big file to excel, but the files i am working on now is not
in line and how do i get it in line with over 20970 rows. Please help me
here. Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Show us a copied sample of your data.

"Scrambled" is not too descriptive.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 8 Sep 2006 13:44:01 -0700, kim wrote:

I try to copy a big file to excel, but the files i am working on now is not
in line and how do i get it in line with over 20970 rows. Please help me
here. Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Gord you have incredible patience and undestatement in your replies :)

Maybe this group needs an FAQ (short and precise)
But somehow I guess most will not read or expect it.

Steve

wrote:

I try to copy a big file to excel, but the files i am working on now is
not
in line and how do i get it in line with over 20970 rows. Please help me
here. Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"But somehow I guess most will not read or expect it."

DING! <g

with apologies to Kim - but Kim, we do need to know at least what kind of
file you are trying to move into Excel and what is going wrong with the move.

wrote:

I try to copy a big file to excel, but the files i am working on now is
not
in line and how do i get it in line with over 20970 rows. Please help me
here. Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Maybe...

http://contextures.com/tiptech.html