Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Moh Moh is offline

Default HELP ME ON GETTING STATICS? NU

I have created a excel sheet which has data in columns, which are column D
called Products and column F called Quantity. this data is made up from a
list using VLOOKUP for bothe columns.

each cell in column D (Products) from d5 to d39 has the following data
(D5:D39) :

Select from list
Acquisition
Broadband Lite
Broadband Network
Broadband Network 2 Year
Broadband Single
Broadband Single 2 Year
Broadband_Share
Broadband_Share 2 Year
Bundle - Double
Bundle - Multi
Bundle - SUPER
Business Line Divert
CPE Sales
CNI
Direct Debit
Featurebound
Featureline 1 Year
Featureline 3 Year
Featureline 5 Year
Featureline Compact 1 Year
Featureline Compact 3 Year
Featureline Compact 5 Year
Fusion
Inbound Services
Maintanance
Mobile Low Tier
Mobile Medium Tier
Mobile High Tier
Openzone
PSTN
RCF
Switch
Telephone Handset
VAS - BusEmail
VAS - BusEmail Share
VAS - Datasure
VAS - IBP
VAS - ITP
VAS - ITSM
VAS - ITSupport Server
VAS - Security Pack
VAS - Static IP
VOIP

each cell in column F (Quantity) from F5 to F39 has the following data
(F5:F39) :

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

Basically when the user selects a product from the product list it, they
will then choose how many they are selling. the same product can be sold
again and again. so really i need a code that can do the following:
1) a commandbutton that you click
2) it will bring up a userform or textbox or even better a list with all the
products above.
3) it allows you to either type in a product or pick from the list
4) once selected it should return with the total of that product sold.

if someone can help me with this i will be very amazed.

thank you

--
please can you help... its urgent