Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Dates

Hi,
Can any one of you please help me to get rid of the default excel dates to
standard format dates.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

You need to set the format yourself, FormatCellsCustom

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"mnair" wrote in message
Can any one of you please help me to get rid of the default excel dates to
standard format dates.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Go Control Panel-Regional and Language Options: Click Customize-Date
format. Change which format you want, once you change, you will get that
format only in your all applications