Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Auto transfer of row

I have a list of components to be ordered in each row is a cell with a
order number entered in it. What I want is to copy the row to another
sheet (which is to be displayed at goods) when the order number is
entered in that cell. Is this possible? many thanks for any help.

--
alanled
alanled's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30949

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

this could be acheived by using VLOOKUP function.
if you want a perfect solution then you should attach a sample file for
imlementation of this function.

alanled Wrote:
I have a list of components to be ordered in each row is a cell with a
order number entered in it. What I want is to copy the row to another
sheet (which is to be displayed at goods) when the order number is
entered in that cell. Is this possible? many thanks for any help.

--
starguy
starguy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32434

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

this could be acheived by using VLOOKUP function.
if you want a perfect solution then you should attach a sample file for
implementation of this function.