Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default lookup array

Sheet 1 below:

A13 is a lookup from Sheet 2. I want the cell B13 to take this value and
lookup the column 1 and enter the value into B:13.

=LOOKUP(A13,A2:B11) but get this #N/A? What am I doing wrong?

PRESS SIZE Rate $
K68 250
K813 300
K1014 400
K1214 500
K13517 550
K13518 600
E1395/870 300
E1420/1020 400
E1650/1380 550
E1900/1450 550

K1214 #N/A

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi

Order ascending the Press size column

and try again

hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"HFC-SC" escreveu:

Sheet 1 below:

A13 is a lookup from Sheet 2. I want the cell B13 to take this value and
lookup the column 1 and enter the value into B:13.

=LOOKUP(A13,A2:B11) but get this #N/A? What am I doing wrong?

PRESS SIZE Rate $
K68 250
K813 300
K1014 400
K1214 500
K13517 550
K13518 600
E1395/870 300
E1420/1020 400
E1650/1380 550
E1900/1450 550

K1214 #N/A

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

thanks for the feedback

regards
Marcelo

"HFC-SC" escreveu:

Many thanks this works fine.

"HFC-SC" escreveu:

Sheet 1 below:

A13 is a lookup from Sheet 2. I want the cell B13 to take this value and
lookup the column 1 and enter the value into B:13.

=LOOKUP(A13,A2:B11) but get this #N/A? What am I doing wrong?

PRESS SIZE Rate $
K68 250
K813 300
K1014 400
K1214 500
K13517 550
K13518 600
E1395/870 300
E1420/1020 400
E1650/1380 550
E1900/1450 550

K1214 #N/A

Variable Table Array in Lookup Function matt_the_brum Excel Worksheet Functions 6 August 4th 06 05:07 PM
Lookup in Multiple Columns, Return Multiple Values andy62 Excel Worksheet Functions 3 July 6th 06 02:36 AM
Lookup Array Formula aldsv Excel Worksheet Functions 4 October 25th 05 01:45 PM
Array Brad Excel Worksheet Functions 9 October 17th 05 09:00 PM
double lookup, nest, or macro? Josef.angel Excel Worksheet Functions 1 October 29th 04 09:50 AM