Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Help

The problem I am having is when I open the workbook in question a message
appears and states "The workbook you opened contains automatic links to
information in another workbook. Do you want to update this workbook with
changes made to the other workbook" Yes....... No. If I click No the workbook
opens, however if I click yes the workbook just hangs and I have to go into
task manager to close down the workbook.
I assumed that there was a problem with one of the links, so I downloaded
findlink, however all links appear to be okay.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
CLR CLR is offline

Double, and Triple check the links............the trouble is there
somewhere.....maybe try opening each file to be sure it's where it's
supposed to be, and working......

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3