Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Import File

I have office 2003 excel. There is no "Import File" commands in any of
the menus. Is that normal or do I have something set up wrong?

I have open workbook. Click on blank sheet 2. Then I want to import
another excel sheet from another workbook.

John
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Open the other workbook

The on each sheet you need in the 2nd book, right clik on the sheet tab
And this will let you move or copy each sheet to whereever you want in the
first one.

Steve

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 14:13:05 +0100, John wrote:

I have office 2003 excel. There is no "Import File" commands in any of
the menus. Is that normal or do I have something set up wrong?

I have open workbook. Click on blank sheet 2. Then I want to import
another excel sheet from another workbook.

John

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

John

You will find the "Import" on the Data menu.

DataImport External Data.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 08:13:05 -0500, John wrote:

I have office 2003 excel. There is no "Import File" commands in any of
the menus. Is that normal or do I have something set up wrong?

I have open workbook. Click on blank sheet 2. Then I want to import
another excel sheet from another workbook.

John

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

You can also just open up both workbooks, tile them so you can see them both
and then just click on the tab and drag it from one to the other. Hold down
CTRL whilst doing it to copy, or don't and it will move it.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03