Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default I'm having problems understanding the formulas in Excel

Learning Excel, and having problems with the formulas.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Welcome to a very large club<g

Some tutorial sites for basics of Excel........

http://www.usd.edu/trio/tut/excel/index.html

http://www.baycongroup.com/el0.htm

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...831141033.aspx

Do you have any specific problem that is foremost on your mind?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:43:02 -0700, Gueni
wrote:

Learning Excel, and having problems with the formulas.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
CLR CLR is offline

Do lots and lots of reading of these newsgroups, ......read both the qustion
and the responses........and relate the responses to the OP's
question.........you will see that there are usually several ways to solve
any given problem...........and post back here yourself if you have specific
questions.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3