Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
SueD

Default Hyperlink to Outlook Public Folders

I am running Office 2000. I have created a hyperlink from Excel to a specific
public folder in Outlook using the link:-

Outlook://Public Folders/All Public Folders/Foldername

The link works but opens another copy of Outlook in a separate window. I
want the link to go to the copy of Outlook that I already have open.

If I put the < symbols at either end of the link as recommended, the link
fails to work with the error "The address of this site is not valid".