Chaplain Doug

Default Linking to an Entire Sheet

Excel 2002-2003. How may I link an entire sheet in one workbook to a entire
sheet in another workbook. I know how to link cells. I know that I can have
each cell in one sheet link to the corresponding cell in another sheet. But,
I want to link sheet to sheet without having to do the individual cells.
Thanks.
Frank Kabel

Hi
as answered previously: not possible. You have to put the formula in each
cell (you can just copy the first formula across)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Chaplain Doug wrote:
Excel 2002-2003. How may I link an entire sheet in one workbook to a
entire sheet in another workbook. I know how to link cells. I know
that I can have each cell in one sheet link to the corresponding cell
in another sheet. But, I want to link sheet to sheet without having
to do the individual cells. Thanks.

Mohan

Hi
How about Selecting the whole sheet, copy and Paste Special and tick Links.
I think this should work This should Link to evey cell of the orignal sheet.