Old April 23rd 22, 10:13 AM
Junior Member

Default Taylor Swift motivated an entomologist to call a new millipede

Taylor Swift influenced an entomologist to call a new millipede species after the megastar
Taylor Swift has plenty of Grammys as well as American Music Awards, but this new honor will be a first for the international pop star.
thor love and thunder blue hair girl

A freshly uncovered species of millipede was named after Swift, according to a study released in the journal ZooKeys. It's called Nannaria swiftae, or Swift twisted-claw millipede.
Lead research study writer Derek Hennen is a self-proclaimed Swiftie as well as wanted to honor the vocalist. He was a doctoral candidate at Virginia Technology in Blacksburg at the time of the study.
"Her songs has obtained me through tough times, and it's sort of a nice little thanks I can offer for the happiness her music has brought me," Hennen said.
Hennen located the Appalachian millipede in Loss Creek Falls State Park in Spencer, Tennessee, the exact same state Swift relocated to as a teen to seek her singing job.

taylor swift hurdle game
If Swift hears about the identifying, Hennen wishes she mores than happy concerning it and utilizes it as a possibility to read more about the millipede.

Not sure what to call this wdb Excel Programming 3 May 19th 10 09:06 PM
Call Sub Bishop Excel Programming 5 August 4th 09 09:42 AM
I'm not sure what you'd call it, but is it possible to do this? nut_mom Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 June 28th 06 06:17 PM
Call Center Management: How to calculate 'cost per call' Denniso6 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 June 25th 06 05:01 PM
Call Edmund Excel Programming 7 March 16th 06 04:44 PM