Old June 29th 13, 04:10 AM
Junior Member

Default Simple Macros Table Count Link

Hi,

I'm having some problems with a Developer table an need help. I've created a drop down menu from a list (attached). The only this is, once I select the appropriate selection from the menu, I also want to generate what # that selection is from the list (i.e. "Delta" is #2, "Foxtrot" is 8). I have to somehow link the # it is in the list to the output of the drop down menu.Can anyone help me?

Thanks!
Attached Images