Old May 9th 13, 10:38 AM
Banned

Default how can i insert security to my excel files

i want to put pass word security code to my excel file how can i do

Old December 29th 20, 04:35 PM
Junior Member

Default Protect an Excel file

Try this:

Select File Info.
Select the Protect Workbook box and choose Encrypt with Password.
Enter a password in the Password box, and then select OK.
Confirm the password in the Reenter Password box, and then select OK

Let me know if this was helpful.

Regards,
Jerry