Junior Member

Default Counting checkbox results in multiple workbooks

This is my first post on the forum so please forgive me if I am missing any necessary information:

I have hundreds of workbooks that all use the same template and are saved in the same network folder. Each workbook has several checkboxes on Sheet 1 with the corresponding TRUE/FALSE value in the same cell on Sheet 2 (Ex: The TRUE/FALSE value for the checkbox in Sheet 1,C12 is in Sheet 2,C12). I have created a master workbook and need to count the number of TRUEs for each checkbox in C12:C40 in each of the workbooks. In other words, C12 on Sheet 1 of the master workbook will give me the total number of TRUEs for the C12 checkbox in each workbook. Since there are hundreds of files, I need to be able to do this without manually opening each file.