Mike

Default Updating links

I need to move Excel files to another PC. Some of the files have references
to Excel workbooks. The number of linked workbooks for each file varies from
30 to 120.
When I open such a file it tries to refresh the links, but in vain. The only
way is to change path for each reference workbook, although all the reference
workbooks are in the same folder.
Is it possible to change the folder reference for all the workbooks at once
(not one by one)?
Thank you in advance for any tips!
Bill Manville

My linkmanager will do this (and more) for you.
Send an email to Bill_Manville @ compuserve . com (without the spaces)
to request a free copy.

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England