will

Default Finding links

Hi,

I've got a workbook with various links into it (as shown via Edit,
Links...). However, I cannot find the cells that are linked. Can anyone show
me an easy way of finding them out?

Thanks,

Will
\VoG via OfficeKB.com\

Does this help http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip054.htm

will

Thanks. Interesting - but it doesn't help me in this instance.

Will

""VoG via OfficeKB.com"" wrote:

Does this help http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip054.htm

David McRitchie

Try Bill Manville's Find Link on Stephen Bullen's MVP page
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm
---
HTH,

""VoG via OfficeKB.com"" wrote:

Does this help http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip054.htm

Trevor Powley

Sometimes links can be workbook names that do not reference cells in the
active workbook.
Check Insert - Name - Define and look for references to other workbooks.