joanne

Default Excel links are pointing to the same file

We are using Excel 2003. We have an Excel file with many links. This file is
stored at the file server. Each link is pointing to a different file in
another sub-folder. We will open the file through a share drive to upate it.

Problem is, occasionally, we would find a group of links (all in a row)
pointing to a certain same document. We would then re-link these wrong links
and point them back to the actual files and it would work for that time. But
now and then the problem would occur again.

We have many Excel files with links, but so far the problem on happens to 1
or 2 Excel files.

Could someone help us? Even if there is no solution and is there a tool to
quicken the job of re-linking or to monitor links? Thanks in advance.