Junior Member

Default In 2012, to us again the aliens arrive!

- I contemplate that the Mayan date-book ends later: December 23, 2013. After all, do not yet be sure the year of notification: peradventure they started with 0, and can, with the unit. And then, to father a schedule, we require at least a primitive spyglass and accurate clock. I am silence amazed that incompatibility of strong intelligence and savagery of manners. And because I do not believe that they could create an accurate calendar. I create that it gave them aliens. Consider it my fancy, but I dream up that when the annals ends in 2012 or 2013, they will beat it go to either cede us a imaginative slate, and didst send us another Deluge. We asseverate, 5 th enlightenment, and the 4 early previously to they destroyed for non-standard behavior - anyone with a overflow of other - sulphurous fire from the sky.
And immediately we're not well: pile weapons, spoiling nature. Sedate from space shows how the wounds we bear inflicted on the Earth. And the aliens prosper to us, both at the resort. And we - homo sapiens - they "invented" to salvage the planet as a housekeeper should keep the household on the eve of the appearance of the owners of the vacation. They came up with the stone, bronze age, and decisively thought it was forth to come after gold when they came vanquish and gave us modern knowledge. But we obtain "resort" **** up. And I about if we endure to be good carelessly, the aliens gave us still another disaster.

And despite it, what awaits us in 2012, here I detail.

P.S.
True grace and love get up inherently and indubitably from the silence of your bravery broad open.