Junior Member

Default URL link from one sheet to another

I'm fairly new to excel.. so please work with me on the terms here.

in 'Field Worksheet' one of my cells has the following formula...
='Data From Deviation Sheet'!D100

It clearly pulls the data from within the same workbook and all is well. My problem is when I go to the "Data From Deviation Sheet" page and click cell D100 it links to a URL... that URL link does not work when I click the cell in "Field Worksheet".

I've tried formating the cells differently etc.. but I can't seem to get it to copy over the URL info to the new worksheet.

Any help is apprecaited.

G.