Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default Go To pasted Linked cell on click

Can I change a setting to enable going to the tab and cell which is paste
linked into another tab/worksheet in same file. e.g., I pasted 'a1' from tab
1 into tab 2 and I want to click on the cell in tab 2 and go to 'a1' in tab1.
I thought there was a setting I could make to enable this.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

You can insert both a link and a hyperlink in the same cell.

1. click on the cell and enter:
=Sheet1!A1

2. then click on the cell and:
Insert Hyperlink... Place in this document and point to the same cell in
Sheet1
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200835